Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Some things to look forward to...

This is word for word from Jadyn tonight at the dinner table.

(Please note: When reading, you must somehow get through the whole thing without taking even one breath and you must also add hand gestures and unlimited excitement to get the full picture.)

Good luck!


"When I grow up to be a Mommy, I’m going to name my 1st baby Karina. Is it okay to use the same name? I like it. Then we would have 3 Karina’s that we know. That would be sooo much fun!

I’m also thinking that we could live right next door to you and Daddy. I can have a house with big closets of my own. But I get to pick which house it is and the color and carpet it has in it.

My room would be pink and my baby Karina’s room would have a crib and the walls would be purple! It is going to be so beautiful!

My 2nd baby will be named Jadyn. That would make 3 Jadyn’s, too! I am the 1st one, the baby at church that we met, and then my baby Jadyn! Wow, can you believe it if there were 3?!! It would be okay as long as we are all different ages. It would be too hard if we were all the same.

Oh~ And in my house that I have, the Mommy, which is me, will have a different room than the Daddy. That is just the way my house will be built. That way we don’t have to worry at all about needing to share stuff. That is no fun to have to share always.

Even though I have my own house with the closets, you and Karina, (your Karina), can come over to play with us so you don’t get too lonely. I hope that I can ride my bike by myself when you come to play. I have to keep practicing. Maybe I can be good to teach your Karina to ride it. She would love that!"

No comments: