Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blow me a kiss...

At night, after reading stories and tucking them in, we blow our girls kisses and "throw hugs" from their doors as we finish saying our goodnites. Last night, as Julie blew her kiss to Karina, our little one began her usual stalling efforts... which usually include any reason to keep us there and prolong the moment...

Julie: "Goodnight Karina~"
Karina: "Mommy, I need a kiss!"
Julie: (blows a kiss) and says, again, "Goodnight"
Karina: "Now I need a hug!"
Julie: (waves to imitate "throwing" a hug) and again says, "Okay... goodnight"
Karina: "Mommy, I missed it!"
Julie: "No you didn't... I threw you a hug. Goodnight"
Karina: "No - I missed it. See! It's right there on the floor!"
Julie: (trying not to laugh) "Well... then pick it up"
Karina: "I got it. Goodnight!"

No comments: