Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tea Time!

Jadyn got to attend her first official Tea Party this afternoon. A friend of hers was celebrating her 5th birthday in the most girl-like way her Mom could think of. As we were getting ready, I could not believe how 100% girl Jadyn decided to be. We had to curl her hair, pick out special jewelry, shoes, hair bows, scarf, and of course wear a princess-twirl dress. The final touch was my favorite though: beautiful, white, frilly gloves. She was truly "gorgeous" as many people called her throughout our day. As we were heading to bed tonight, she declared: "This was just the best day! Mommy, can we do it again tomorrow and the next day and then the next day after that?" My heart just melted. Oh, how I love my Jadyn! Jadyn waving like a true princess.
Jadyn sitting next to the birthday girl, Isabella.

Jadyn posing with Brianna.

No comments: