Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Would this be your biggest problem with my suggestion?

I (Mark) came home from work yesterday, and the second I walked in the door Karina announced that we had a problem.

"Daddy, we have a dust web on the ceiling and you need to take care of it!" I reached up and cleared the dust web away, but she was only satisfied for a quick moment.

"Daddy, now you need to get the dust web at the top of the stairs by the light!" she announced.

Julie and a friend were sitting on the couch, and I looked at them and winked as I replied, "Karina, why don't I just hold you in my arms and throw you up in the air and you can clean off the dust webs and I'll catch you on the way down."

"No, Daddy," she said. "If you threw me up to the ceiling, then I would get all dusty!"

No comments: