Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!

We went (and survived) our first birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's last night. Despite the fact that the place was packed to capacity, (they were actually turning people away at the door) the girls had a blast dancing and playing all of the "free" games. They even got to take home princess cups, which I am sure we will be using at every meal until they wear out.The best highlight for me happened on the way home, though, when my sweet Jadyn decided: "It was lots of fun to play at Chuck E Cheese's, but I don't want my birthday there. I like to be at home and play with my friends better. I can hear things there."
Most of the party clan: Jordan, Jadyn, Isabella,
Karina, Haley, and a random girl that really wanted to join us

Thank you for inviting us to your fun party, Haley. Happy 4th birthday!

No comments: