Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do you have the George?

Karina, Jadyn, and I (Mark ) were in the car last night on the way home, when Karina asked me to put on the CD that has "Jesus Loves Me" CD on the radio.

I put it in, and not two seconds later Karina asked, "Daddy, can you put the George song on?"

I quickly dismissed her request, saying, "Honey, let's just let the CD play." The kids always want to jump from one song to the next, and I just wanted to let it play and concentrate on driving. But then her request hit me. I don't remember the "George song"... what was that?

So I asked back, "Karina, what is the George song?"

"I think it's number 6 or 9," she replied.

"I don't remember that song," I said. "Are you sure it's on this CD?"

"Yeah," she answered, "you know... 'I've got the George, George, George down in my heart!'"

No comments: